Saturday, 16 April 2011

Charity Shop Treasure

Yesterday Olly's Mother and little brother came to visit. They only live a twenty minute drive away but since Olly and I don't drive we rarely see them. I intended to stay in and cut some fabric out for an adventure I had planned with Selma so I could give Olly some time alone with his family and then meet up with them later. So later comes and we happen to meet by my favourite Charity Shop which I mentioned in this post last year. 



How beautiful are these? The bottom dish is actually one of three and I am so in love with them. When Olly's Mother saw them she said they were exactly the same as ones her mother had when she was growing up! I'm quite excited about finding more of this pattern if I can. In a quick Google search I've managed to find the name of the pattern and also some on eBay. This is a potentially dangerous bit of knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment