


After waiting a week, today I returned home to discover my very much anticipated package. Every day I would come home to find a package-less house and be very sad. Every morning I would hope that that day would be that day. And finally it was here.
Now the contents of this package might not excite anyone else but me, but it was worth the wait. I sat down and started the intended project so quickly that tonight it feels almost as though I have shin splints from all the sewing. I was actually 'Eeeeeeing' with delight as I worked. All the colours were so inspiring, the photo's above are sneak peeks into what is to come as well as a small cameo from Selma.
Now the rest of this night will be spent compiling a shopping list for the many baked goods I shall make over the coming evenings and relaxing with Olly. I hope my enthusiasm is catching!
No comments:
Post a Comment