Thursday, 9 February 2012

Superbowl Sunday!

It started with some nachos.

014

Many, many nachos

048 095 135 123 110 112 133 125 145 146

We played beer pong. I've never played before, but I can honestly say that I am highly unlikely to drink Budweiser ever again. It tastes very much like wee.... Luckily we had cherry Kool-aid which we mixed with vodka and cherry Jello shots. Much more my style! We also had 'Mad Dog Faces' and one Mad Dog Cat Face.

We watched the game using Sky+ so we could pause for games of beer pong and cigarettes. We ended up being 70 minutes behind the actual live show so the night didn't end until 4.40am! Hence the cups of tea/coffee and cozy blankets! We had decided to go Girls v. Boys for who would win. We chose the Giants and the boys chose the Patriots! The following pictures show our reaction to the outcome!

151 152 153

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Fab. Thanks for that and GO GIRLS! (those nachos have far too few jalapenos though, I must add :P )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd think that, but then you would underestimate the amount of cheese on those nachos!

      Delete