
1. Give It A Name 2007 2. My 21st Birthday 3. After getting our 5 year anniversary tattoos
4. At Hayling Island 5. Last Christmas 6. Reading Festival
August is always a big month for us, with our anniversary and Olly's birthday mere days apart.
This August marked the start of a massive transition.
The last picture was taken with exactly one year to go before our wedding, not that I'm counting down. Or anything. Not at all. However, now the fun begins. Prepare for me to get crazy. Everyone has been warned.
Tonight also marks the last night in our flat. This moment is somewhat bittersweet. I am very much looking forward to a space for just me and Olly, but at the same time, I will miss my flatmates. I don't think I've spent so many nights laughing. The only argument we have ever had was about sugar consumption, and even that ended in comedy.
Unfortunately, Olly's birthday is today as well. We have spent the day packing up last minute bits, cleaning and loading a van full of our somewhat excessive amount of belongings. However I did make him breakfast in bed and ply him with presents. This will be his last birthday as an unmarried man. A weird realisation.
So for this evening, Olly, my dear flatmates and I are having a quiet celebration with a few beers and ciders to celebrate it all.
Here's to transition.
Change is good xx Love you both xx
ReplyDelete