Sunday, 27 June 2010







Another lazy sunday afternoon. Do they every change you might ask!


Today was the England v Germany match. Which was spectacular. I'm a peculiar breed, being part German, part English and part American. The only one of these countries I have not lived in is America, despite having held an American passport as a child. One day I hope to change that. Anyway in regards to the football, I was very dissappointed last night when the US lost to Ghana, but I slept knowing that Germany would win today! Which of course they did!


In other news I finally bought a new camera. I did go for the Nikon S8000 and I am so happy with it! The pictures above are products of playing around. The first is a flower that was in the pub garden when we watched the Brazil v Portugal the very first day I had the camera. There were quite a few random pictures as I played around getting used to the camera.


The picture in the middle is the beginnings of a golden berry, or a Physalis peruviana that we have started growing on our window sill. We have a variety of plants growing currently. Inside we have the golden berries, mint and bizzarely a loofah plant! Outside we have two types of tomatoes, both plum and beef, basil, sage, thyme and chilli's. I'm very excited and I'm constantly watching them for signs of growth and fruits!


The last picture is of Olly and me not long after the football. Olly doesn't really like his picture being taken, especially in such a posey manner. I, however, am always trying to take pictures of us together so we can show our children how we were. The sap that I am!


Now that I have the camera I can start sorting for the eBay and list to my hearts content. Only to hope that they sell of course. That's a job for tomorrow methinks.

1 comment:

  1. the reason I bought my Ricoh was for the stealthy shots. remind me to tell you about it when I see you next!

    ReplyDelete