Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Plans For A Better Day


So Olly's birthday is coming up and this year I have decided to take him places and have adventures. I'm big on adventures. For my birthday this year I demanded that we went to Slam Dunk South and relive our (my) childhood by listening to our favourite bands live and drinking innappropriate amounts of alcohol. It was well worth it. On my actual birthday weekend we had a picnic in our local gardens blowing bubbles and making cocktails with an actual cocktail shaker. Sadly the only pictures I have were taken by others as I lost my phone at Slam Dunk Festivals.
Anyway I digress, for Olly's birthday I had a plan. After consulting with Olly about what he actually wants to do for his birthday he declared Mini Golf. So come the 30th August we will be trailing around the beautiful greens at Strokes Adventure Golf in Margate by the sea. Hopefully the weather will be superb and we can visit The Cupcake Cafe for special birthday cupcakes!
My original plan will now take place four days before on our 7 (!!!!) year anniversary! I'm so excited to surprise Olly because I am rarely able to! I also have a second surprise birthday plan for Olly which will happen after his birthday.
Oh the memories we shall have

1 comment:

  1. very mysterious! might I suggest Mad Hatter Tea Room if it's open on the day of your golf? http://www.flickr.com/photos/jelltecks/4397914386/ it's an unforgettable bizarre adventure for certain. And he really is a mad hatter! Open very odd hours though so worth a check...

    ReplyDelete