Saturday, 14 August 2010

Polardroid Love

(clockwise from top left - Me and Olly on our 5th anniversary; Olly, me and Ryan on the Waltzers of Doom; Tiddler the Cat and some cupcakes, obvz! )

Earlier today at work I found myself pondering instant film and how much I missed Polaroids. I was probably having some hipstamatic envy as I do not own an iPhone. After much searching for a Polaroid maker that I didn't have to download I gave in after several disappointing outcomes and downloaded the Polardroid. I have to say I am in love big time! I've been sat here shaking the pictures in a frenzy that has worried Olly. Every picture has come out differently depending on the amount of shaking, trust me I tested! I highly recommend this download if you are like me and miss the joy of instant pictures!

In other news I am contemplating taking part in Elsie's 4 Simple Goals. The idea appeals as I love making goals but never follow through, thanks procrastination! It would be nice to do this and be held accountable for achieving something. I want to make the goals something that will change my life but aren't too lofty for me to reach in four months. I'm sure I'll come up with something, but in the meantime I'll always have Polardroid.

1 comment:

  1. cool, sounds like fun. I have an actual polaroid sitting here on my bookshelf. Once I start raking in some extra cash i'll spring for some film. In the meantime...

    ReplyDelete