![]() |
| (image from weheartit) |
My main goals for the new year are simple.
Blog more. I really enjoy blogging and want to be somewhat more disciplined in posting. I think that creating a fun blog schedule will be a great way to do this. Now to find some ways to make these relevant and interesting!
Get tidy/organised and stay that way! I am a clutter bug, hoarder, pack rat. It has become disgraceful and is often really distracting. I can start tidying but in ten minutes get distracted by a book or craft I had started and forgotten about! I really hate this as it doesn't really give me any space to create!
Focus on The Bonny Blueberry both cupcakes and accessories. I have such a desire for this! I have so many materials which are crying to be made into something useful and so many flavours begging to be baked. If I have to spend all my spare non-work time focusing on this it will be worth it.
2011, I have high hopes for you.

I'm there for you lady! Anything I can do to help let me know! I also want to get more into blogging regularly. I have recently acquired a few followers that I don't even know! (how that happened is beyond me because I haven't been very prolific with the blog posts.) Anyway, here's to a great creative year for both of us :)
ReplyDelete