Thursday, 25 November 2010

Disgraceful







Unsurprisingly life has taken its toll on my somewhat regular blogging. So some snapshots from my recent life. The sample cupcakes for the wedding that I am making the cupcakes for on Saturday, this will be my first paying cupcake gig. I'm quite nervous but also very excited! I also met up with my dear friend Katy who is expecting her first child! I'm so happy for her and can't wait to meet her little one. We enjoyed a lovely day out in which we ate, her crackers me an apple pie, we drank copious amount of tea and I taught her how to crochet. So a good day had by all. Lastly there was the joy of bonfire night. I have mad love for sparklers.

That pretty much concludes the recent happenings in my life. Hopefully a new service will be in place shortly.

2 comments:

  1. those cupcakes looked amazing did they go down well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They went down very well, but being the lazy blogger that I am I failed to post any of the pictures! Note to self that I probably should!

    ReplyDelete