Saturday, 29 October 2011

Baby Bear



Remember that baby present I was knitting?







Here is the set in all it's glory! Knitted entirely from Debbie Bliss Cashmerino, I am super proud of this set. I used the Cabled Teddy Hat pattern and the Owen's Sock pattern. Both of which I found on Ravelry. I've not mentioned Ravelry before, but I am on there as thebonnyblueberry if you'd like to see a few of my finished knits, as well as many unfinished ones!

Last night was Jess' maternity leaving meal at the Picturehouse in Canterbury. Our meal was at 7pm but Kirsty and I went there early to decorate the table with balloons and table confetti. I forgot to take my camera at that point so there are no pictures of that unfortunately... We went a bit mad with the table confetti with no less than 5 different kinds! I wasn't there when Jess walked in to see it as I met up with Olly just before I left him for the evening, which only confirms that I'm a little bit rubbish. I was there when she opened all the presents though, thoroughly annoying everyone with my excessive flash!



This is Jess just after she opened my present. I was very happy to hear the words "He's coming home in these!" I think this was a success all around, don't you?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pennie Roberts said "Love love love the hat! Am off to Ravelry straight away to find pattern and start knitting. Thanks for the inspiration."

    Thank you for your kind words Pennie, sadly I'm not quite used to replying on the new blogger interface and accidentally deleted it. I would love to see your teddy cable hat when you've finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOO cute! I really have to get back into knitting. I had barely begun and now I have to teach myself all over again. Ah well, if I don't have warm socks and hats for winter, at least I'll have lots of spicy salsa! :P

    ReplyDelete