Today I've been knitting a baby hat for my manager. (Katy, if you happen to be reading this, I'm working on something big for Lucas' 1st Birthday!) It's not very big, but it's my first time knitting this pattern so I wanted something simple in the background.
First up is Beauty and The Beast. I haven't watched this film in years, but was still able to sing along.... I'm not sure if that is awesome or not.
Let's say awesome.
Olly and I both agreed that the Beast was a bit of a douche. Olly particularly loved the scene depicted in the gif below. I think it's the Beast's expression, a sort of 'See what I'm dealing with?' kind of face which he particularly loves.
(source)
Next up is one of my all time favourite films. Romy and Michele's High School Reunion. There is just so much to love about this film. Flash back scenes, 80's music, hilarious dream sequences, the mocking of Pretty Woman, Janeane Garofalo, mid 90's style. Seriously that list could go on and on and on.
However, my favourite part of that film is without a doubt the dance at the reunion. It is perfection.
I really want this dance to be our first dance at our wedding. Now I just need to figure out how to choreograph it for two people, or how to convince my maid of honour that she must be a part of it!

ha! I love Romy and Michele's high school reunion! Not sure I ever have ANYTHING going on in the background when I craft... maybe I'm getting that wrong...
ReplyDelete