Monday, 12 July 2010

Cupcakes Ahoy!










Yesterday saw me sitting in one of Canterbury's lovely gardens, pictured above is Westgate Gardens, eating pistachio ice cream with my mother. The next picture is of the clouds at the point between sunset and dusk. Can you see the amazing ripple stripe pattern in the sky? It reminded me of the sand on a beach when the tide has gone out.
Today I went to Olly's Dad's house for test baking session #2. This session was much more productive than the previous one as we had an actual plan! Something that is generally missing in my adventures. The cupcakes above were the product of the days baking and I think that we have the plain vanilla cupcake recipe down. Next Monday is test baking session #3 where we will focus on making chocolate cupcakes! I'm quite excited and hope that it will be as constructive as last week. Maybe I'll have some yummy cupcake pictures to post next week as well!
The cat picture is of Olly's sister's cat Tiddler who spent most of the day in a blue box and not being very interesting sadly. I long for the day when I can have my own cat because my cat would be interesting all the time and wear a pocket watch, well maybe not but it will be an awesome cat purely as it is mine.







No comments:

Post a Comment