We have tomatoes! I keep seeing the flowers and was starting to get worried that we would never have tomatoes. Then one day out of the corner of my eye, I saw one! After that I looked around them some more and we actually have about ten growing!
I'm so excited about finally seeing some tomatoes as I was beginning to think that they would never happen. It's nice to know that our efforts are actually creating something. Just waiting for chilli's to appear now!
In other news, Olly returned home after a training session in London and presented me with this box.
Inside were lovely lovey macarons! He had bought me a large pistachio macaron as well as the selection box below. I'm so spoiled!
Today was a productive day. I've been on a three day weekend and had a lot to do. Yesterday was a day of relaxation. Today I listed several things on eBay in the hopes of making a little bit of money to put toward buying supplies. I also did a little bit of tidying so I can have some space to make things. Tonight whilst watching my obligatory Sunday night MTV television I'm planning to work on my top level book. Tomorrow is a day of baking. Time management skills for the win!
macarons!! :)
ReplyDelete