
It's a well known fact that Olly loves mini golf. Exhibit A. We intended to play a game of Pirate Themed Adventure Golf when we were at Hayling Island. There was even a little booth with pirate accoutrements that Olly was desperate to wear as we played. However Saffron Logan and I were having far too much fun on rides and it closed before we got to play. Sad times, I would have loved to see Olly playing mini golf with a parrot on his shoulder.

The next day we went to Southsea in Portsmouth and headed down to Clarence Pier and discovered they had the exact same mini golf set up. So off we set on the easier route of Victory Trail so my Grandad wouldn't find it too challenging. Fools that we were.

He ended up beating us soooooo bad! I knew I would be terrible, but Grandad was on par for every hole but one. Olly wasn't too bad. We did notice that if my Grandad didn't like his first shot he would just start again, at least five times on one hole, but we decided to let him off!

It was fun but over too quickly. I didn't take many photo's on my digital camera but took a few on my film ones so I have those to look forward to.
Ha! Your grand dad taking pirate golf liberties! :D
ReplyDelete