










1+2 - Breakfast at La Trappiste with friends after discovering Canterbury's only vintage and homemade market the Courtyard Bazaar was cancelled due to rain. So frustrating as I never get to go!
3+4 - A ridiculously-overexposed-before and after of Olly's hair. He has had long hair for the entire 9 years that I have known him. I was a little scared but I love the new look (when styled properly, the barber had put some weird gel on here and he was looking a bit Hugh Grant!).
5 - Double rainbow after the rain that cancelled the Courtyard Bazaar finally arrived at around 7pm. I did make an abridged version of the Double Rainbow video which you can see here. How often do you get the chance to do this?
6+7 - Bizarre German dance troupe with pyrotechnics and fireworks display on Margate beach. It was very odd but quite beautiful.
8+9 - Scrabble with friends after the show. I won, but I'm not competitive in any way... I also tried out my friend's Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 lens. This is definitely on my to buy list!
10+11 - Olly perusing the vinyl in the Lady Luck record stall while we waited for our friends to turn up. This was the first time we met Rachel and Steves son Benny. He was only 6 days old! He was such a sweet little baby and so lovely to hold. Don't worry, I've already warned Olly that I would become ridiculously broody after holding him, although I don't seem as bad as usual.
THAT PICTURE OF ME IS TERRIBLE
ReplyDeleteLove this! :) I was at Margate too. I managed a "meh" before heading back to the pub. I liked the big balls of flame though. Couldn't even see the dancers (dancers?!) until they were strung up on those poles. :) LOVING olly's haircut, but you know that because it's all I said to you on Tues! :P
ReplyDelete